Monday, February 11, 2008

How I bagged my first business?

Well getting first client is not that much big thing, but make the client a recurring potential client is the whole thing matters. My first client was from US, one Mr.Gerald King. I got him when I was in my 2nd semester in Sree Buddha College of Engineering. At that time the dream of starting a company was just in dream, like my other dreams ..

At that time I was not serious about the profession. the project was to start a website for his school which is fully dynamic, CMS integrated. At that time I know only HTML and a bit ASP. I was concentrating in system level programming. My client wants to develop the web app within 7 days and must be in PHP. That was the incident which compels me to learn PHP. I learned PHP and mysql and completed the project within 6 days, it contains 40+ dynamic pages. I uploaded it to his server, but he didnt send me payment.

It was the first experience from my client.

Later I succeed in gaining potential clients..well I will tell you that story later.

7 comments:

Gowri said...

Haii Anoop,
It was a not a bad experience 4 u ,u got a lot of experience frm that na?.....including Necessity is the mother of invention(learning php).........and i am eagerly waiting 4 ur recent experince ...........

itsme.anoop said...

Thanks Dhanya for your comment. I hope you will add comments on my following posts....

keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Good to see your experience as a blog . it would help other budding entrepreneurs too.

also wish you all the best for your future endevours

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 300 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 340 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are all over 340 dollars on every page. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?